Could you use an irrigation well and some water rights?  If you farm in the Middle Republican NRD you are aware that there is a well moratorium and there has been for some time.  You are just not able to go out and drill a new well and have more water.   But did you know you can buy an existing irrigation well and move it to another location within the MRNRD?  All you need to do is get it approved by the Middle Republican NRD.

We have a rare opportunity to do just that.  We have an irrigation well and 10 acres of water rights for sale.  Interested??

Call Lindy at 308-737-7100 for more info.